Packaging is a huge part of our daily lives. This explains the need to employ healthier ways to prevent them from accumulating and constituting pollution. Eco-friendly packaging not only fulfills the customers’ environmental obligation but boosts a brand’s image, sales.
As a company, one of your responsibilities is to find the right packaging for shipping your products. In order to find the right packaging, you need to consider cost, materials, size and more. One of the latest trends is to opt for using eco-friendly packaging materials such as the sustainable solutions and environmentally-friendly products we offer at Yito Pack.
What is Eco-Friendly Packaging?
You can also refer to eco-friendly as sustainable or green packaging. It uses manufacturing techniques to reduce energy usage and minimize the harmful effect on the environment. It’s any safe packaging for people and the environment, easy to recycle, and made from recycled elements.
What is Eco-Friendly Packaging rules?
1. The resources must be healthy and safe for people and communities during their entire lifecycle.
2. It should be gotten, manufactured, transported, and recycled using renewable energy.
3. Meets market criteria for cost and performance
4. Manufactured using the best practices and hygienic production technologies
5. Optimizes the use of recycled or renewable source materials
6. It’s designed to optimize energy and materials.
7. Comprises materials that stay non-toxic throughout their life cycle
8. Effectively utilized and recovered in industrial and or/ biological closed-loop cycles
What is the Benefit of Eco-Friendly Packaging?
1. REDUCES YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
Eco-friendly packaging is better for the environment as it is made of recycled waste material which reduces the consumption of resources.. By switching to eco-friendly packaging, you make a statement of how you market your products, and it helps you fulfill your corporate responsibility.
2. REDUCING SHIPPING COSTS
Reducing your shipping costs reduces the amount of raw materials that are used to package the products and less packing materials leads to less effort being expended.
3. NO HARMFUL PLASTICS
Traditional packaging is produced from synthetic and chemical laden materials making it harmful for both consumers and manufacturers. Most bio-degradable packaging is non-toxic and made from allergy free materials.
4. MPROVES YOUR BRAND IMAGE
customers take into account when purchasing a product is sustainability. A recent study discovered that 78% of customers between the ages of 18-72 felt more positive about a product whose packaging was made up of recycled items.
5. EXPANDS YOUR CUSTOMER BASE
The demand for environmentally friendly packaging is continually on the rise. In turn, it presents an opportunity for brands to push themselves forward.As the awareness for sustainable packaging increases among customers, they’re making obvious shifts towards green packaging. It, therefore, increases your chance to attract more clients and secure a broad customer base.
Post time: Aug-10-2022